Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day 13.... a day at work






13.... usually a very lucky number for me.... anyone else? It was snowing on the way home... just a few flakes. Why does it always make me so happy to see snow? I had to roll the window down so I could feel the flakes hitting my hand.... just makes smile....






This first shot just grabbed me.... it is a little soft, I didn't have my tripod but I love looking at church steeples at night... or in a sunrise or sunset... just like them...









Here are my shots for today... a little glimpse from work.. THat is the board that we use when we delegate... big word for me...delegate the work... we call it being board bitch... :-) anyways...it has really helped the department with the work flow and such...we are probably doing double the work during the day than before the invention of the board.... and don't ask what Morgan is wearing...I am not sure myself... all I can say is he isn't from NC...






We have a smile board at work, where we post our pictures of things that make us smile... Can you tell who is the photographer? Everyone else brings all these little pics... I am a board hog with all of my 5x7's... I try to be nice and put them on the outside of the board.... I can't help it...I have beautiful kids and I love to look at them while I am work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Steeple... Morgan looks like a TRIP - glad you have a HUMAN mascot.. HA HA Where are your snow pics?? HUH?? Sis

memoriesbymarla.com said...

The steeple is great! I bet you guys have so much fun at work!!

Anonymous said...

I love steeples too... I've tried a few shots.. but I think I'm going to have to make a study of them... yours is terrific!