Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oh.. I was tagged.... he he

Soooo... I am supposed to tell you 6 strange things about me. Thanks Jaxy Baby and Beth.... :-)

1) I still think I am 18... the mirror tells me different but my mind tries to convince me that I still am young.
2) I absolutely love my job.. I am so happy when I am there... and I feel very blessed to feel that way.
3) I am a huge procrastinator, until the very, very, very last second!
4) I get lost almost every where I go...if you want to be on time...don't let me drive unless it is somewhere I have already been....several times.
5) I cry at lots of stuff on tv/movies... commercials.. my family thinks it is very funny to look and see if I am crying....(that is quite rude of them isn't it? )
6) I am a great person to tell a secret to... why? because for some odd reason I forget it until I see you again....

so now...who do I tag? hmmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GET LOST????? Glad that is not one of my ISSUES.. HA HA