Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What day is this????






Ok... I am fairly certain that this isn't on my list of what I should be eating..... unless someone wants to lie to me and tell me it is low calorie!


And of course another steeple.. this was shot with 3200 ISO....now the thing will be to remember to take it off of that... but I am not too bad about forgetting stuff like that... we will not go into the fact that I just drove right into the church's front yard to get the pic...(WHAT??? I couldn't get it from the parking lot..without getting out of the car...and it is COLD!) he he

3 comments:

memoriesbymarla.com said...

Oh that pizza looks so yummy!!! Great job on the steeple! Hey dont forget to change your ISO back down!!!

Anonymous said...

Janet.. you crack me up... The steeple is great... even if you are going to have to do community service at the church to make up for driving in their front yard! As for the pizza... it couldn't have too many calories.. only one piece is gone... :)

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Mmmmm....pizzzzzzzzza! Great shots. Great weird things too. Mental note...don't let Von Huffy drive!!!!